[llvm-dev] Help required on running the regression tests

Joan Lluch via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 14 04:16:35 PDT 2019

Hi Tim,

Thanks again for that.

I meant to say that did NOT use any terminal command to create the project, I just ran the CMake app. I mean I didn’t even use the ‘terminal' app for that.

So, I tried now what you suggested, and in my case, after running xcodebuild -list, a long list of targets appear, but none with the text “check” in it. I’m utterly confused on what to try next.

John