[llvm-dev] Question about the mailing list.

Alex Trebek via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jun 9 15:41:59 PDT 2019

I'm trying to build the example C++ file on the DFSan sanitizer page:
https://clang.llvm.org/docs/DataFlowSanitizer.html

However, i'ts complaining about unknown types (intptr_t, uint16_t,
uint32_t, uint64_t).
I got it to build after adding typedefs from stdint.h and sys/types.h to
the sanitizer/common_interface_defs.h header file:
typedef __intptr_t intptr_t;
typedef u_int16_t uint16_t;
typedef u_int32_t uint32_t;
typedef u_int64_t uint64_t;

However, something about that seems so WRONG that something else must be
going on also and I'd like to get to the bottom of this so we have a
working DFSan example (and so I can use it :D)