[llvm-dev] llvm-dev Digest, Vol 181, Issue 99

vivek pandya via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 29 06:30:03 PDT 2019

> Dear Vivek,
>     Sorry, I couldn't reply to the same thread. I want to know which
> existing passes emit optimization remarks. Here passes refer to the
> Analysis and Transformation passes listed in llvm.org/docs/Passes.html.

You can create list by your own, just grep "OptimizationRemarkEmitter"

> Also where can I find  more information on the internals of optimization
> remarks infrastructure?

Here is old video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq0q1hfzidg&feature=youtu.be on Remarks
if you want to understand code structure please study
https://reviews.llvm.org/D33514#change-TSuFB7f6zlkz
and ask specific doubt on here or in personal thread.
-Vivek