[llvm-dev] Help on Optimization Remarks

Pradeep Kumar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 29 14:40:35 PDT 2019

Dear Vivek,
    Sorry, I couldn't reply to the same thread. I want to know which
existing passes emit optimization remarks. Here passes refer to the
Analysis and Transformation passes listed in llvm.org/docs/Passes.html.
Also where can I find  more information on the internals of optimization
remarks infrastructure?

Regards,
Pradeep