[llvm-dev] Shell auto-completion for ld.lld linker

shivam gupta via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jul 7 22:42:50 PDT 2019

Hi lld developers,
As a GSoC student I wrote static ld.lld auto-completion scripts for zsh and
bash shell because it doesn't have much options and flags for dynamic
completion. Whether I send pr to zsh-completion/bash-completion package or
open phabricator review for them? Also gnu ld has already autocompletion
for bash shell but l am not merging ld and lld completion scripts to one
file because lld lacks some options compare to ld and bash completion
scripts only parse --help argument. Scripts are attached to the mail!
Regards
Shivam