[llvm-dev] MachineIRBuilder API

Aditya Nandakumar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 30 19:07:16 PST 2019

Hi Matt

Regarding composability, this is already possible (If I understand
correctly).

Builder.buildInstr(Opcode1, {SomeDst}, { Builder.buildConstant(..),
Builder.buildAnotherOpcode(..)});

For the vast majority of the cases, there is one definition register for
each instruction, and it implicitly calls getOperand(0).getReg(0) for you.

Regards,
Aditya