[llvm-dev] [compiler-rt] Windows report output options

Matthew McGovern via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 28 09:07:43 PST 2019

Devs,

I'm about to start some work to fix some Windows issues for 9.0.0, and I'd like to gather input before I start. I would like to add an option to dump output to a debugger via OutputDebugString along with stdout/stderr. A later addition to this could be an option to output sanitizer reports as Windows events. It seems like there is a similar feature for outputting to syslog for OSX and Android, I would probably take a similar approach.

Are there any objections/suggestions?

-Matthew McGovern