[llvm-dev] LLVM function definition mapping to C function definition

Peng Yu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jan 26 20:32:16 PST 2019

Hi,

I checked the .ll file converted from C source code. I got the
following mapping between C functions and LLVM functions.

The first 3 columns (separated by ▸) are linkage type, runtime
preemption specifier, optional parameter attribute for the return
type. The C function types are after ":".

▸    dso_local▸    : extern not char/bool
▸    dso_local▸    signext:  extern char
▸    dso_local▸    zeroext: extern bool
internal▸    ▸    : static not char/bool
internal▸    ▸    zeroext: static bool

But I think that this mapping is not complete. Does anybody have a
complete mapping table between all possible C function types and all
possible LLVM function types? Thanks.

--
Regards,
Peng