[llvm-dev] LLVM Use Def Analysis

David Greene via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 22 12:10:33 PST 2019

If by "use-def" chain you mean classical def-use analysis, you don't
need it in LLVM, as LLVM IR is in SSA form.  The dependencies are
explicitly expressed in the IR itself.

If my "data dependence" you mean loop dependence analysis then there are
a couple of different implementations available.

                      -David