[llvm-dev] LLVM header files for Kaleidoscope tutorial

Jack Orenstein via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jan 12 08:44:36 PST 2019

I'm going through the Kaleidoscope tutorial, adding the codegen()
functions: https://llvm.org/docs/tutorial/LangImpl03.html.

I cannot find any discussion of header files to include, (other than the
include of llvm/ADT/STLExtras.h in the lexer/parser code), and the
compilation is failing due to several undefined symbols: LogErrorV, Value,
LLVMContext, APFloat, and others. I've been hunting down the header files
for each symbol, but I must be missing something. What am I doing wrong?

Jack Orenstein