[llvm-dev] [llvm-rc] absolute.test failing

Danila Malyutin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 10 02:21:31 PST 2019

It can use both. The is no issue with the slashes however since Windows tools use backwards slashes for paths.

It's unfortunate that this conflicts with the expected behavior on *nix.
IMHO, ideally it should be opt-in, not opt-out (i.e. the users shouldn't need to use workarounds in default case).

Danila