[llvm-dev] LLVM C API OrcJIT

Ladybug . via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 25 11:26:08 PST 2019

Hello, I've been trying to use LLVM's Orc JIT from C API for a few days and
i can't get it to work, I'm kind of annoyed for the lack of documentation
examples for the C API.

Here's my code: https://hasteb.in/ohexiweb.cpp

I compile it using

clang `llvm-config --cflags --ldflags --libs all` main.c -o main -g
-rdynamic

And it ends up segfaulting at the line where it calls
LLVMOrcAddLazilyCompiledIR

I can do a similar example with MCJIT just fine but i need to use lazy
compiling here.

Could anyone point out the mistakes in my code or give me a full example of
properly using Orc JIT from the C API, Thanks.