[llvm-dev] RFC for f18+runtimes in LLVM

Petr Penzin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 25 20:03:23 PST 2019

On 2/25/19 2:45 PM, Chandler Carruth via llvm-dev wrote:

> Hold on, either it is a collection of libraries or it is a stand-alone
> program. It can't really be both?

I went and looked at its repo out of curiosity, and I could not tell
which way it is meant to be. Unless I am missing something, It appears
that neither f18 sources have any CMake `install` directives, nor the
docs have any description on whether/how it would be used as a set of
libraries. Just wondering out loud, are there any plans for documenting
that?

Cheers,
Petr