[llvm-dev] Hi - I'm going to upgrade to the llvm7 ORC JIT

Christian Schafmeister via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 25 15:07:25 PST 2019

Hello everyone,

I was planning to upgrade Clasp (Common Lisp that uses llvm as the backend
and interoperates with C++, https://github.com/clasp-developers/clasp.git)
from llvm6 ORC JIT to the llvm7 ORC JIT API.  Are there any new
documentation resources or examples on the internet to describe the new
concurrent llvm7 ORC JIT APIs?  My primary source of info was going to be
Lang Hames talk at the last llvm developers meeting and the llvm7 source
code.  Has the Kaleidoscope demo been updated (it appears not yet) or are
there any blog posts that I may have missed since the llvm developers
meeting last fall?

Cheers,

--
Christian Schafmeister