[llvm-dev] [GSOC 2019] project ideas from 2018

Stefan Stipanovic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 15 09:47:24 PST 2019

Nuno,
I've seen you added 'Improving function attributes' to the project ideas
list. Now that it is official I have a question about the preparation.
Is there any small piece of work on the project that I can start working on
before applying? Any advice in general would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Stefan

чет, 24. јан 2019. у 23:27 Nuno Lopes <nunoplopes at sapo.pt> је написао/ла: