[llvm-dev] [Job Ad] IBM is hiring compiler engineers

Jeff Heath via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 13 19:06:11 PST 2019

The IBM Compiler Development team in the Toronto area is hiring!  We are
looking for people interested in developing advanced optimization
techniques, generating code for emerging IBM hardware and programming
language standards development and implementation.

We have multiple positions open.  If you are an experienced professional,
please apply at http://ibm.biz/IBMCompilerDeveloper

Some of the skills we're looking for:
* Experience in C++ and Linux
* Experience in advanced data structures and algorithms
* Experience with low-level architcture
* Familiarity with LLVM or Clang is preferred, though not needed

If you want any more details, feel free to reach out to me at
jrheath at ca.ibm.com