[llvm-dev] RFC: changing variable naming rules in LLVM codebase

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 11 15:20:19 PST 2019

I don't care about the convention, but I'm really not sure it's worth
the churn which would result in the code base.  The hurtle which needs
cleared here is not "is it a better naming style", but "is the
disruption implied by changing to the new convention justified".  To be
clear, not opposed, just hesitant.

Philip