[llvm-dev] llvm-nm --help keeps printing whitespace

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 1 05:52:15 PST 2019

 <now with llvm-dev added>

Hi Leonard,

This was a regression caused by r35275. Sorry for the inconvenience - it
only showed up if you had the ARM target enabled and not the Hexagon
target, due to the help options appearing in those two, so I didn't
discover it myself as I have all targets enabled. I temporarily reverted it
earlier (r352848), and I've got a fix for it about to go up for review in
https://reviews.llvm.org/D57030.

James