[llvm-dev] RFC: Safe Whole Program Devirtualization Enablement

Teresa Johnson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 26 11:55:38 PST 2019

FYI I mailed 3 patches this morning that together implement the RFC. PTAL:

D71907: [WPD/VFE] Always emit vcall_visibility metadata for
-fwhole-program-vtables
D71911: [ThinLTO] Summarize vcall_visibility metadata
D71913: [LTO/WPD] Enable aggressive WPD under LTO option

Teresa

--
Teresa Johnson |  Software Engineer |  tejohnson at google.com |