[llvm-dev] Loop Access Analysis

Shraiysh Vaishay via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Dec 21 20:07:34 PST 2019

Hi Min-Yih,

Thanks a lot for the reference. It clears most of my doubts.

Is there any current page for such design decisions (not just about loops)
in LLVM - in the documentation (to avoid future questions about them)?

If not, I thought maybe we can add such information in their documentation
instead of a sheet (loops only, for now). Is anyone working on this?

Regards,
Shraiysh