[llvm-dev] [ORC] Access complete Symbol table of JITDylib?

che pal via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 4 01:36:57 PST 2019

Greetings.

I'm quite new to LLVM & ORC, I recently started trying out ORC. It's
been fun.

But there is something that's bugging me, how do you get info on the
complete symbol table of a JITDylib, "Symbols" has been marked private,
probably for a good reason?

I already know about JITDylib:dump, but I require to parse the Symbols
myself.

Is there currently a way to access the complete symbol table of JITDylib?

If not, would it be possible to add such functionality?

Thomas.