[llvm-dev] LLVM X86 backend combineIncDecVector's transform

Roman Lebedev via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 26 11:03:26 PDT 2019

I have previously posted these two patches:

[X86][CodeGen][NFC] Delay `combineIncDecVector()` from DAGCombine to
X86DAGToDAGISel
https://reviews.llvm.org/D62327

[DAGCombine][X86][AArch64][AMDGPU][MIPS][PPC] (sub x, c) -> (add x,
-c) vector edition.
https://reviews.llvm.org/D62341

While they got stuck since i wasn't really interested in them
(i'm mostly interested in scalars, not vectors...),
i don't think there was any fatal roadblocks there,
so i guess i should rebase them and see what's the status now.

Roman.