[llvm-dev] Απ: Vectorization fails when dealing with a lot of for loops.

manolis mi via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 26 02:12:10 PDT 2019

Hello Ashutosh,

Thank you for the answer, however, the "compute" function is intended to be compiled in a library, so it cannot be inlined. As you said, it's weird that the first loop vectorizes without the "cannot identify array bounds" problem, which makes us think that it's a bug. We have already written more complex code that vectorizes, thus showing us the potential of the auto-vectorizer, which we really need for our project.

Regards,
Emmanouil