[llvm-dev] A libc in LLVM

Siva Chandra via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 15 11:23:57 PDT 2019

Hello again,

I have now committed a proposal for this new libc:
https://reviews.llvm.org/D64939. This proposal is based on the charter
I shared previously (see below).

Though it is now committed, if there are any concerns still, I am open
to iterating until the community in general is satisfied with the
proposal.

Thanks,
Siva Chandra