[llvm-dev] LNT server function perf profile comparison

Felix Berlakovich via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 8 11:17:17 PDT 2019

Hi!

I have implemented a security feature in LLVM and now I want to evaluate the performance impact by comparing the perf profile of the originally compiled program and the modified program. For that I have run a benchmark with lnt runtest test-suite and -use-perf=all. I can compare the recorded counters in the lnt runserver webinterface perfectly fine with the side by side comparison. However, as soon as I switch from "Relative (%)" to "Absolute numbers", one side of the comparison only displays 0 anymore. Is this normal behavior or is something with my lnt server / perf profiles broken?

You can see a screenshot of how it looks like here: https://ibb.co/dDnZp5T

Regards,

Felix