[llvm-dev] How to enable AArch64 V8.3A support in clang?

mayuyu.io via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 23 12:35:07 PDT 2019

Thanks for the reply, great to hear!
Is such support available in Swift-LLVM or is it only available in binary format? Outside of personal interest of messing around we do have internal tools based on top of LLVM and adding the same CodeGeneration ability to it without hooking pieces in Apple binary would be beneficial.

Thanks again,
Zhang