[llvm-dev] LLVM is going to ISC-HPC Conference

Anja Gerbes via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 16 23:50:02 PDT 2019

Dear LLVM community,

I am very happy to tell you that the LLVM BoF titled as "LLVM in HPC -
where we are and where we need to be" got accepted for ISC-HPC Conference
in Frankfurt from June 16th till June 20th.

The LLVM BoF at ISC-HPC will be held the first time. And *I need your help!
*
Who of you is interested in contribute his or her time for the event to be *an
expert during the LLVM BoF?*

The aim of the BoF session is to briefly present it's status and then
gather feedback on the current use cases of LLVM. A short presentation at
the beginning will set up the context and help facilitate the discussions.

I am looking for experts on the following (incomplete) list of topics:
- Vectorization In LLVM: State and Plans
- Performance Analysis with LLVM
- Profile Guided Optimizations
- OpenMP & OpenACC Support
- Clang tooling and extensions

Is there a volunteer to support us?
Is there a topic missing and you would like to add your expert field?

I am looking forward for your replies and your contribution.

Happy Easter to everyone
Anja