[llvm-dev] [Job Ad] Qualcomm is hiring LLVM engineers

Anshu Das Gupta via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 15 07:46:09 PDT 2019

Hi folks,

We - the compiler team in Qualcomm, Austin -  are hiring LLVM compiler engineers. We are building machine learning compilers for Qualcomm silicon. I am biased but it's a very talented team and a lot of fun working at the intersection of compilers, machine learning, and hardware-software co-design! The job description is available here: https://jobs.qualcomm.com/public/jobDetails.xhtml?requisitionId=1971259 but feel free to email me if you would like to discuss the role or want more information. We are primarily looking for new undergrads/Master's/Ph.Ds for these roles.

Thanks
-Anshu

---
Anshu Dasgupta