[llvm-dev] [A bug?] Failed to use BuildMI to add R7 - R12 registers for tADDi8 and tPUSH of ARM

Craig Topper via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Apr 14 11:55:03 PDT 2019

I don't know much about ARM. But it looks like tADDi8 is a Thumb
instruction and it can only use R0-R7.

tPUSH probably as a similar issue. But it's also a store instruction and
doesn't produce a register output. So you should use the form of BuildMI
that doesn't take a register as its last argument.

~Craig