[llvm-dev] Notice: The buildbot bb.pgr.jp will be suspended within a few days

Mike Edwards via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 10 17:29:25 PDT 2019

Takumi,
I am very sorry it took me almost 18 months to respond to this note.  I'm
sorry to see you had to shutter bb.pgr.jp.  It was a very helpful resource
to the community.  Thank you very much for your contribution of effort and
resources to make bb.pgr.jp available to the LLVM community for as long as
you were able.  Your efforts are always very much appreciated.

Respectfully,
Mike