[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] scan-build on Windows

Artem Dergachev via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 9 23:53:36 PDT 2019

I don't fully understand what's going on in your case, but could you try
removing the "CC=" line from the makefile? 'Cause it's the whole point
of scan-build that it injects the analyzer through CC, so it can't work
if you immediately overwrite it back. I think normally makefiles only
enforce their own CC if it's unset otherwise.