[llvm-dev] doInitialization/Finalization equivalent for new Pass Manager

Leonard Chan via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 26 12:08:04 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm currently attempting to port the AddressSanitizer pass from the
legacy pass manager infrastructure to the new one and wanted to know
if there was an equivalent method to know if there were equivalent
doInitialization and doFinalization functions used by the new PM.

All the passes in the new PM that I can find seem to just implement
the corresponding `run` method but I can't find any examples of passes
that do some sort of initialization/cleanup before and after all
passes run.

Thanks,
Leonard