[llvm-dev] OptBisect implementation for new pass manager

David Greene via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 26 11:13:05 PDT 2018

I'm concerned about codegen.  If Codegen is not yet ready for the new
PM, should the new PM really become default?  I would at least like to
see a plan of how Codegen is going to migrate before the new PM becomes
default.  Codegen pass pipelines have been wonky ever since I started
working with LLVM and it would be nice to get that cleaned up.

                            -David