[llvm-dev] Buildbot compilers

Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 18 13:11:47 PDT 2018

On 18 September 2018 at 19:51, David Greene via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> I am seeing a couple of new test failures with gcc 6.1.0 on aarch64 in
> Release mode.  Debug mode works.  They work with gcc 8.2.0 in Release
> mode.
>
> What compiler(s) do the Builbot builders use?  Presumably if we use the
> same compiler(s) we should see the same testing result.  I'm trying to
> isolate the problem and it would be good to run a sanity check to get a
> baseline.  I looked through zorg but it's not obvious to me where
> compilers are chosen.  The only reference I saw was to some path to 'cc'
> and 'CC', which doesn't tell me anything about what 'cc' and 'CC'
> actually are.

These details are normally given in the buildslave description. e.g.
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/buildslaves/linaro-armv8-01-aarch64-full

This information is provided by the buildslave admin, and may be more
complete for some buildslaves than others. There's also the potential
for it to be out of date of course.

Best,

Alex