[llvm-dev] Clang for the PlayStation 2

Dan Ravensloft via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 16 10:16:44 PDT 2018

I have a GitHub page containing my patches and a rough writeup of the
issues I've encountered at https://github.com/ZirconiumX/ps2-clang-patches

There's still a *lot* of work to be done before I'm going to consider
upstreaming the backend, if at all, but I'll do my best to get bugfixes
sorted quickly.