[llvm-dev] There is an error “use of unknown builtin”

沈天豪 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 12 06:36:45 PDT 2018

Hello,everyone.
I am very embarrassed to ask such a simple question.
I want to add an intrinsics(named max_qb) in x86 backend.
In include/llvm/IR/IntrinsicsX86.td, I add a intrinsics (GCCBuiltin).
In clang( BuiltinsX86.def ), I add a BUILTIN.
And in x86 backend , I change :

the X86InstrInfo.td to add def X86max_qb_flag ,

X86InstrArithmetic.td to add define of instruction ,
X86ISelLowering.cpp to add SDnode.
It's succeed when LLVM compilates.But there is an error “use of unknown builtin '__builtin_x86_max_qb' ”,when I test the intrinsics.
I do not know what I should do.I have been stranded here for 2 days.
Grate for any suggestions.
Thanks a lot.