[llvm-dev] [PM] Simple Tutorial for In-Tree Pass Integration

Bekket McClane via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 5 06:54:49 PDT 2018

Hi Philip,

Sorry for the late reply.

Part 1 and 2 are talking about new PM and new AnalysisManager, feel free to
check them out in links at the bottom
And I admitted the title is misleading for Part 3 and 4 of this series,
where both of them are more like "one of the missing guides for LLVM /
Clang"
Just kind of lazy to change the title and remove them from this series
after I finished them :P

Part I:
https://medium.com/@mshockwave/writing-llvm-pass-in-2018-part-i-531c700e85eb
Part II: