[llvm-dev] Replacing a function from one module into another one

Daniel Moya via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 2 12:00:40 PDT 2018

Hi Ahmad,

What does that tool does besides what LLVM linker already does? I don't
think my problem is in linking both modules, I think LLVM linker does the
job for me, the issue is when changing the called function to call another
function (in the example previously provided, to change it from foo2 to
foo3, and adjusting the function parameter's references).

Regards,
Daniel Moya