[llvm-dev] What is the status of the port of LLVM to AIX?

REIX, Tony via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 30 07:55:53 PDT 2018

Hi,

I see that some work has been done at least 2 years ago about the port of LLVM on AIX.

However, first I can see very few changes dealing with AIX in the LLVM source code, and second I was unable to find in the documentation pages enough information for enabling me to build a global idea.

Do you know if LLVM is fully buildable on AIX? or if only some parts were ported?

Thanks/Regards,

Cordialement,

Tony Reix

tony.reix at atos.net

ATOS / Bull SAS
ATOS Expert
IBM Coop Architect & Technical Leader
Office : +33 (0) 4 76 29 72 67
1 rue de Provence - 38432 Échirolles - France
www.atos.net<https://mail.ad.bull.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=PvphmPvCZkGrAgHVnWGsdMcDKgzl_dEIsM6rX0g4u4v8V81YffzBGkWrtQeAXNovd3ttkJL8JIc.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.atos.net%2f>