[llvm-dev] New LLVM git repository conversion prototype

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 23 14:49:48 PDT 2018

Yeah, I don't know that "anxious" is really the right word...
staring off into space trying to understand the implications might be
more where we are right now. (I expect my main infrastructure guy is
rubbing his hands and cackling with glee at this golden opportunity
to overhaul our wart-ridden automated merge process.)

Spend the time now to groom the repo a bit, it'll be worth it.
--paulr