[llvm-dev] RFC: An Extension Mechanism for Parallel Compilers Based on LLVM

Alexey Bataev via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 22 13:47:41 PDT 2018

Hi, I need to say that I agree with Jeff's concerns. The provided
solution won't help with something like Raja or with upcoming parallel
C++ extensions, which are lambda-based. The more I think about it, the
more I think that it's better to have something like "inlined function
call"-like extension, which, I think, is similar to the proposal from Cray.

Best regards,
Alexey Bataev