[llvm-dev] Does anyone have issues with clang-with-thin-lto-ubuntu buildbot failing for practically every commit?

Kristina Brooks via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 19 09:02:36 PDT 2018

Hi,

I'm not really sure how the CI system works but I've consistently had failures
on that particular buildbot and it always seems on something completely unrelated
to any specific commit since the other bots work just fine when I look at the build
console and it seems to run fine (everything is green) and after committing it starts
failing for odd reasons.

In this particular case it was this:

```
/home/buildslave/ps4-buildslave1/clang-with-thin-lto-ubuntu/llvm.src/tools/clang/lib/
AST/ASTImporter.cpp:92:5: error: default label in switch which covers all enumeration
values [-Werror,-Wcovered-switch-default]
    default:
    ^
1 error generated.
```

Not entirely sure if I've been unlucky with timing or if there's an issue with it so
just wanted to check.

Thank you.
- Kristina