[llvm-dev] New LLVM git repository conversion prototype

James Y Knight via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 18 12:21:59 PDT 2018

The change to move dragonegg, poolalloc, and safecode into "archive" has
been made, and the repository set regenerated. (Which of course means all
the commit hashes have changed -- that's why this is still marked
"prototype"!)

You will need to re-clone (from the same URLs:
https://github.com/llvm-git-prototype/)