[llvm-dev] How to check for system functions within ModulePass during LLVM Instrumentation pass?

Ayush Mittal via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 10 16:53:35 PDT 2018

I'm implementing a custom LLVM modulePass, which performs some action on
functions. I'm using Module::iterator to iterate through the functions in a
Module. However, I would like to skip these iteration on global systems
functions ( which are defined in system headers, etc).
I've done the similar scope limitation in Clang using SourceLocation.
However, within the modulePass there isn't any Declaration variables to get
the location.
Can you please suggest, what would be the best way to do it.

--
Thanks.