[llvm-dev] Slow mail

greened via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 30 15:14:58 PST 2018

Over the U.S. Thanksgiving weekend I transferred mail servers. llvm-dev and cfe-dev
have both been very quiet for me since. At first I assumed people had taken a holiday
break but I still only see 1-2 messages per group per day.

I seem to be getting mails from the other lists just fine (llvm-commits, etc.).

Is traffic indeed that slow or is something going wrong on my end? It's really strange
to see a trickle of mails get through. I would have expected all/most or nothing.

-David