[llvm-dev] llvm.rint specification

Zakharin, Vyacheslav P via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 16 17:55:54 PST 2018

There is no particular test that I am worried about.  I just think that lowering llvm.rint to VROUND with an 0x4 (MXCSR rounding) control on x86 conflicts with llvm.rint’s round-to-nearest specification.  I guess it is OK with the default FPEnv rounding *assumed* to be round-to-nearest.  Thank you for the explanation.

Thanks,
Slava