[llvm-dev] Problem compiling and linking code

Osman Zakir via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 16 06:54:20 PST 2018

I have these warning whenever I try to compile the code for the app in this repository: https://github.com/DragonOsman/currency_converter :
[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/18173932?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/DragonOsman/currency_converter>

GitHub - DragonOsman/currency_converter: Application for Computer Science course<https://github.com/DragonOsman/currency_converter>
Google Maps + Currency Converter Web Application. Application for Computer Science course. This is a currency converter web application with the frontend and a backend.
github.com

"
clang++.exe: warning: -ljinja2cpp: 'linker' input unused [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
clang++.exe: warning: -lboost_system: 'linker' input unused [-Wunused-command-line-argument]​
clang++.exe: warning: -lpthread: 'linker' input unused [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
"

I also want to ask how I can use Clang version 7.0.0 with Emscripten to compile WebAssembly.  I want to compile my app to WebAssembly.  I notice there's a WASM-related file that came with version 7.0.0 when I downloaded it just now.