[llvm-dev] Using BPF outside the Linux kernel

Jack May via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 14 12:00:01 PST 2018

Hi Josh, thanks for the response.

Yes WASM is an alternative path we are considering.  We have similar
concerns as we do with BPF where most of the WASM focus is targeted toward
browsers and more full-featured and complex VM environments Stepping off
that path may lead to similar deficiencies or require pulling in more
complex dependencies.  Are there non-browser embedded leaning efforts going
on in the llvm community?

Thanks,
Jack