[llvm-dev] Meetup/Social in India

Dean Michael Berris via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 31 07:56:27 PDT 2018

> On 31 May 2018, at 17:06, Pankaj Gode via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>

> I will as well be interested in attending the meetup (in Hyderabad).
> IMHO we can start with Meetup and select a city.
>
> How are Meetups expenses generally handled elsewhere ?

We use meetup.com for the Sydney Meetup. I suspect asking Arnaud (current organiser, on behalf of the LLVM Foundation (https://www.meetup.com/en-AU/LLVM-Developers-Users-Meetup/members/227124883/)) to set one up for the various sites.

So far, it’s been really helpful to us here organising the events and having a good idea of attendees.

Cheers

-- Dean