[llvm-dev] Meetup/Social in India

Madhur Amilkanthwar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 30 02:29:21 PDT 2018

Me too in Pune. Few questions:
1. How are going to manage expenses? Will it be fully participant-funded?
2. Meetup and Socials should be separate. Meetups could mean just
hanging-out with devs over a cup of coffee whereas social should have
formal agenda(keynote/talks/presentations etc.)
3. Frequency should be once in 6 months for socials. Monthly or bi-monthly
may not be feasible for devs who are located remotely.

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 2:51 PM, Siddharth Bhat via llvm-dev <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> I'd be interested in attending and helping organise the Hyderabad meetup.
>
> Cheers
> Siddharth
>
> On Wed 30 May, 2018, 14:32 Siddharth Shankar Swain via llvm-dev, <
> llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> We are a group of LLVM compiler developers in Hyderabad area. Considering
>> few previous mail about meetups in India, we are planning to organize LLVM
>> meetups  in India evry monthly or bimonthly in the best interest of other
>> developers. Based on the concentration of developers Pune, Bangalore and
>> Hyderabad are the location we have in mind. Interested folks please reply
>> stating ur opinion/views on this.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Siddharth
>>
> --
> Sending this from my phone, please excuse any typos!

*Disclaimer: Views, concerns, thoughts, questions, ideas expressed in this
mail are of my own and my employer has no take in it. *
Thank You.
Madhur D. Amilkanthwar